Friday, August 11, 2006

What Happened with my Daughter?

About my Daughter and the Reason my wife and I would end our marriage, or at least we would become seperated for a long time.

It was the middle of August after our July vacation in Disney World 2005. We managed a nice vacation and afterwords my daughter was expressing that she thought she was depressed. On occasion my wife would go off the deep end on our children it was the reason that I left the house in the first place. On August 13th my wife made an appointment for my daughter to see Merta at the Philmont guidence services. The appointment went pretty well, my wife didn't like the way I filled out the form, but I had my reasons to fill the form out as I did. I explicity told Merta that I didn't want any chemical intervention, both verbally and I put that request in writing. It was the next session one week later on August 20th,when I was to take our daughter to a counselors appointment, instead I was finishing up the creation of a 5 page list of people to file a court case against and to send that information to the Federal District Court in Philadelphia. I was distracted and lost track of time. I called the counselor Merta at the Philmont guidence counseling services. I spoke to her and she seemed to understand what I was attempting to do. Merta was told that I was trying to resolve the problems that have occurred by a Court System that seems to be different and not functioning as the one that I learned about in our Civics classes. Merta rescheduled us for the next appointment.

It was September 4th and my wife would have another one of her episodes, she spent the better part of the day being upset at my daughter. My wife left the house on two occassions telling us that she was going to get an apartment on her own. Three days later my wife and daughter made up, they were talking again. My wife sent me a text message to confirm this information.

But then my wife and daughter decided to pull the trigger on our relationship using the Philmont Guidence Center as the tool or impliment to achieve their agenda. My daughter had told me how she hated me for leaving the house when my wife was attacking me on a day that I wanted to be special. My daughters 12th birthday turned out to be a terrible day from the start. I thought that I was the cause of the stress, so I left, figuring that if I was the problem maybe I could solve the problem by leaving. I didn't understand the depth of the abuse and crisis that would feed my wife, her attempts at suicide and the anger that she expressed as negative energy. She was emotionally abusive to us her family. On the outside she looked like a believable person but on the inside she was broken, broken by the abuse her father administered. We first got to know the people at the Philmont Guidence Center shortly after we tried to reconcile our marriage on August 8th, 2005. She decided that our son needed counseling. The therapist worked with our son and us and we are doing quite well, or at least we were on the road to recovery. Our son was very glad that the family was getting back together. I think this settled his mind and helped him overcome the problems that his mother was concerned about. The counselor seemed to agree that our son was doing ok. But then my wife decided that our daughter needed counseling I told the new counselor Merta that I would go along with therapy sessions for my daughter but I didn't want any chemical interventions. I put that in writing in the form that I completed for my daughters coverage by the insurance I provide through my employer.

The children are in trouble there is no doubt, I am living with a time bomb. I tried my best to figure out how to smooth the waters in this house, I've been doing it for years.

I had no idea how much time I robbed from myself to help this woman. I provided for us and we had children and I didn't really understand the psychological framework that was eating away inside of the woman that I married.

I knew that her father was a terrible abuser of her mother and her. She lost her mother to breast cancer when she (my wife) was only ten years old. She witnessed her father punch her mother in the breast, golly? What might have caused the cancer? Abuse and Depression, and the disease was left untreated, probably known to be a death wish, her brother (my wife’s uncle) had committed suicide. This woman would not get help for the breast cancer even though she was a nurse.

My wife’s father was a terrible abuser, I once had to come home early from work to break up a fight the two of them were having. She seems to thrive on conflict; everything is always stressed out to the maximum, or was until she pulled this really stupid stunt, orchestrated by my daughter’s counselors. My daughter isn't innocent in the activities that are taking place, she is manipulative and after her mother spent all day 9-4-05 yelling at her and complaining about everything the child had ever done wrong in her whole life and threatening to go find an apartment to move into. (My wife was threatening to leave.) She even went for a long drive on a couple of occasions, in between she spent the time complaining and yelling at my daughter.

On 9-7-05 I got a text message that she and my daughter were talking again.

On the 10th my wife and my daughter went to see the therapist. I wanted to go along but it was an early appointment and my son was still sleeping.

Then I got a surprise that on September 13th they had seen a Dr. who would prescribe medication for my daughter because my daughter was showing signs of being depressed. The instructions that I gave to the therapist was that I would approve of counseling, but in no way would I want my daughter put on any kind of medication. I even wrote those instructions down on a form that was taken by the counselor. Apparently instead of allowing me to know what was going on, they my daughter, wife, counselor and psychiatrist all decided it was best to make this appointment for the prescription to be acquired behind my back and not tell me what the appointment was really for. I had asked about the odd timing and frequent visit to the counselor where I was told that they were going to see the therapist. And I was guaranteed that she was not going to see a doctor for any sort of prescription.

The deception ate away at my wife’s conscience and she told my daughter the next day to tell me about what they had done and what was going on.

We had been through a lot of tough times with lying in my family. I was falsely accused of saying something that I never said and prosecuted in court by a lying detective for a crime I never committed and this is all a result of that incident. In my opinion the real trigger for me to understand the problems that my wife suffers from. I had observed and tried to deal with those Bull in the China Shop moments that she gets, I just didn’t realize how messed up her own head was. As I look back on our life together I know now that I was picking up on all of these signals and never realized how trapped I was. Now I know how easily it is for my wife to be convinced to follow bad advice, and I can’t get her to listen to my words of wisdom and guidance. She and the doctors have blocked me from being heard they won’t listen to or look at the information that I want to share with them.

My wife is the abuser; my daughter is the manipulator. The doctors have caused harm to our family structure and are trying to make things better for my daughter by processing her into the system and medicating her when she is only crying out for attention. She needs attention and instead of listening, and talking with her to find out what the real problems in her life are they just medicated her and have taken any authority that I would have to talk or discuss this issue with my wife, daughter or the doctors away from me.

The counselor Merta had suggested Saturday September 16th that this might separate us parents and cause us to get divorced, and I very well think it has. When I met with the Psychiatrist on September 21st he would not listen to me, and cut me short in my trying to talk to him. He was playing a head game with me, and it frustrated me, as I think it would frustrate anyone to be cut short in the middle of a thought. He then said to me that I appeared to be emotionally unstable. I walked out of his office knowing that the man didn’t care about bringing the family back together and that the harm he was causing really upset me. I walked out of his office and called him what he is, a Quack… He is not a doctor of psychiatry, he is a fake, and he is a salesman of medicinal cures, a snake oil salesman, and a front for the Pharmaceutical companies, a people processor and not a real worker of the art of healing.


What happened on September 14th? In the days leading up to this event there were some counseling sessions that I wanted to attend but wasn't permitted due to conflicts I figured we would get caught up in the future. I was told that our Daughter was getting a special session with the counselor on Wednesday September 13th. I asked about this meeting because I was suspicious, and concerned. I was told that it was just a therapy session with the counselor Merta. The next day my wife sent my daughter up to the bedroom to tell me what they really did. They had seen a Psychiatrist Muhamad Shamsi arranged by the couselor Merta, and the Psychiatrist prescribed Prozac for my 14 year old daughter.

The fabric of the marriage was broken at that moment. Another lie, and it was totally against my personal beliefs and wishes. I never had a chance to disclose the atrocities described above to the counselor and especially the Psychiatrist. I certainly think that any family living through an experience that results in all of the miscarriages of justice as in my case, would suffer changes along the way. Many of the changes were negative, the anger of my wife, the loss of extracurricular activities that the children were participating in. The loss of a Church family. Social graces were damaged for everyone. These changes would and do cause depression.

Add to the mix, while I was out of the house for a year and a half, my wife made an online accquaintance that she became very interested in. She had the children talk to the man over the phone, while the two of them my wife and this man never met in person they did develope an emotional bond. My daughter told me what a great father this man would be, because he already raised a daughter, my wife was interested in meeting the man's daughter because she is studying veterinary medicine, the man is a business man that is also divorced. My daughter later told me how she hated me for leaving her mother. I asked her about the power that she had (my daughter) to control and destroy the relationship between me and her mother. My daughter smiled wryly as to take pleasure in such ability.

And on October 20th my wife told me that she loved me but she couldn't stand me. She already has a three bedroom house arranged to move into provided by her employer. As the pieces come together a picture of a knave. The deception and use of our daughter to explain what my wife should be talking to me about only made matters worse. The actions of the Psychiatrist and Psychologist employed by the Philmont Counceling Group demeans the work of the entire Psychiatric Community. The work of Good people are made bad by these bad experiences that I have suffered.

How could an average man untangle all of the lies that I have exposed here with out the use of a good computer? I can see why some artists were called crazy or mad, when they tried to explain the experiences of their lives and no one would take the time to listen and hear what the real problem was. After all of this I hope that many questions are answered.

A review of events written;

11/17/2005 9:35 PM

Valerie’s counseling

8-13-05 First Session

8-20-05 The 1:00 PM session that I missed, I called and apologized explaining to Merta that I was distracted and couldn’t get Val to the meeting on time, so we scheduled the next appointment for the following week at 3:00 PM.

8-27-05 The following meeting to make up for the missed meeting. We have lunch at the Italian restaurant at the front lower level of the building.

9-3-05 The court document that I was working on is denied, and I receive notice through the mail.

9-4-05 Mary flips out at Valerie, the whole day from 10:00 AM until evening. Mary even leaves the house on two occasions blaming Valerie, and threatening that Mary will find her own place to live.

9-9-05 Mary had a 9:00 AM appointment for Valerie, Mary knew that Jon would sleep in after playing on the computer until late at night the night before. Mary knew that I wanted to go to this session, but Mary acted as if she didn’t want me to go along. I stayed at the house with Jon, highly disappointed that I didn’t get to go along with Mary and Valerie to this appointment. I suspected that Mary was going to put Val on some kind of medication.

9-13-05 Mary has an appointment for Valerie to see Merta, or so I am told.

9-14-05 Mary feels guilty about what she and Val had done the day before. Mary has Val come see me and tell me about what they did, they had Val seen by a psychiatrist and evaluated to see if Val would be a good candidate for chemical intervention. The doctor prescribes Prozac for Val. Val had the burden of telling me what they had done. The lie cut deeper than anything else I had ever heard before. The lie from my wife, because; when we got back together, she told me how much she had changed. The reality is that Mary has not changed; she is still as abusive, jealous, controlling and accusatory as in the beginning when we started our relationship. I didn’t understand the manipulative powers of an obsessive, oppressive and possessive person. Living with Mary will cause chaos and depression.

I immediately slept downstairs because Mary showed no remorse or apology for what they had done. Mary would not allow me to participate in Val’s therapy. This chemical treatment of our daughter is not the right way to treat her, for a problem that we needed to sit down and discuss. We needed to clear the air, nobody is working at dialoguing the problem, they are trying to fix my daughter for a problem that a pill can not fix!

My wife began procedures to move out of our house, by Oct. 18th 2005.

On Nov. 9th she was ready to move Valerie out of the Quakertown school district, and down to the Central Bucks School District. I had an emergency hearing called to establish custody for the children. The children have to remain in the Quakertown School District until the Court Hearing on Dec. 12, 2005.

Almost everything of 25 years of a life together are removed from this house, Mary has horded all of the memories. She is leaving me the house or so she says.

She is trying to take custody of the children causing a major disruption to their lives and relationships with friends.

Jon is not taking all of this so well. His behavior is really getting bad.


Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Sincerely,

Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home